Reach the largest audience of avid, active, and affluent gardeners via the most credible and respected source for gardening resources, inspiration and community: Horticulture.
WITHOUT GARDENERS, THERE ARE NO GARDENS
Horticulture is much more than simply a magazine. Horticulture is a thriving community of gardeners who connect daily with each other through multi-media outlets—print, website, online workshops, radio/podcasts, online forum, social media sites, eNewsletters, online garden shop and more.
Horticulture’s mission is to connect a passionate community of gardeners who together will perpetuate the art and science of smart gardening across abilities, specialties and gardening locations. We will carry on the more-than-100-year tradition of publishing expert ideas and advice for gardeners to grow by—for without gardeners there are no gardens. Without gardeners, there are no gardens.
Horticulture readers are:
- Affluent homeowners (avg. value $396,400) with 6.7 acres of home/vacation property, 14,800-square-feet of ornamental gardens, and 4,600-square-feet of herb/vegetable gardens
- Experienced gardeners (avg. 27 years) who spend 10+ hours per week on gardening and yard care during the gardening season
- Going to spend more than $52,000,000 on garden, lawn and landscaping projects in 2009
- Avid do-it-yourselfers who turn to professionals for help when special skills (59.6%) or equipment (57%) are needed
- Enjoying their gardens for relaxing (88.6%), entertaining family and friends (50.9%), and taking pictures (42.5%)
- Engaged and enthusiastic, reading each issue of Horticulture 3.6 times, sharing it with 1.1 friends
(Source: 2006 Horticulture Subscriber Study, MRI Market Solutions; 2008/2009 Publisher’s Subscriber Survey; Facebook Insights, August 2009)
Horticulture offers a full range of strategic, integrated marketing solutions to enable our advertising partners to effectively reach our highly qualified audience of avid, affluent gardeners, including custom publishing and events, and innovative online branding and lead-generation opportunities.
2016 Media Planner
For more information, please contact:
MultiMedia Sales Partner
10151 Carver Rd. Suite 200
Blue Ash OH 45242