You asked for it! Here's a step-by-step guide to making these cool, affordable and green wedding chair hangers...
Other helpful hints:
- Don't do this inside, it started to rain and I dragged this project inside. I think I'll be cleaning up for years to come
- I used 1" ribbon and that was just right
- I bought 2 rolls of sod and used just a tiny bit of the second roll. They were $3 each roll
- I'm joking about using your best steak knives
- If you cut the foam core first you can use a piece as your template for cutting the sod
- When you're sticking the greening pins through the sod into the board, do it on your lawn and not your lap. The pins go STRAIGHT through
- Buy 1000 times more ribbon than you think and 4000 times more hot glue
- The sod has to be sort of moist but not wet
- I made 24 hangers for a grand total of about $40 and the bulk of the cost was the ribbon
Did I leave anything out? Ask me in the forum.