Enjoy the art and science of smart gardening.
Without gardeners, there are no gardens. Horticulture is dedicated to celebrating the passion of avid gardeners who take delight not just in gardens but in garden-making. Our informative, engaging writing and brilliant photography enable gardeners to create spaces that make them proud, beautify their hometowns and provide a gathering place for family and friends.
Horticulture is a gardener’s source for:
- Growing edibles and ornamentals for sustenance and beauty
- Region-specific gardening information and plant recommendations
- Beautifully designed gardens and the stories behind them
- Smart Gardening tips and advice
- Illustrated how-tos for planting, pruning, propagating and dividing
- Expert advice for choosing mulches, fertilizers, tools and accessories
- More than 100 years of publishing experience in the gardening community
Your subscription to Horticulture will include:
- Our special Shade download, detailing the art of shade planting.
- 8 issues packed full of gardening advice, new plant information and planting tips