It’s been an exciting summer gardening season, hasn’t it? We hope your efforts in the yard and garden produced beautiful and bountiful results, and you’re still enjoying the fruits of your labor. We also hope you discovered a few ways to stretch your gardening dollars even further this year. As money-savings has long been a big part of what we as gardeners do; it’s in our do-it-ourselves spirit.
To help you do more and get more, while spending less, the team at Horticulture magazine created Horticulture Garden Rewards. As a Rewards member you’ll gain great gardening advice, guides, year-long savings, inspiration, and more. PLUS, when you register to become a Horticulture Garden Rewards member by Monday, Sept. 12 you’ll receive a free gardening CD on top of the low one-year membership fee of $39.99 for more than $102 worth of gardening resources and products – which is a savings of 61%!
Your Horticulture Garden Rewards membership includes:
- 1-year subscription to Horticulture magazine
- I Garden: Urban Style (paperback book)
- Horticulture Container Gardening CD
- Gardener’s Checklist (Download)
- Horticulture 2010 Annual CD
- Plants We Love 2010+2011 (Download)
- Member-only Savings: 10% off every order, of qualifying products, you place at Horticulture’s online store, GardenersHub.com
- 2011 Horticulture Annual CD (Be the first to get this new CD when it ships in December)
Just enter Promo Code GARDEN910 when you purchase your Horticulture Garden Rewards membership at GardenersHub.com (Horticulture’s official online store) to receive a free gardening CD. You’ll receive your choice of CDs after you enter your billing information, during checkout. Hurry, this offer ends Monday, Sept. 12.