Get Your Free Guide: Expert Advice on Container Gardening in Small Spaces
Learn how to use containers for emphasis in your garden beds or hardscape, and how to grow edibles, as well as flowers in containers, in this downloadable eBook from the editors of Horticulture.
Enter your e-mail address now to get your FREE guide.
Is Container Gardening Right for You?
Maybe you’ve downsized into a condo and your new garden is on a third-floor balcony—that’s ideal small space gardening! Or, maybe you’ve moved into your new home and you want to get started gardening so you’re going to begin with containers on the back patio—you can grow flowers and vegetables in containers!
If it’s time for container gardening, enter your e-mail below to receive your FREE guide.
What is Inside This Guide to Container Gardening?
- Plant lists and container “recipes” to help you create gorgeous combinations in your container garden
- Tips and explanations on how to successfully grow fruit in pots and container
- How to use containers within your garden beds for emphasis
- Cost-saving hanging-basket liners you can create in minutes
- A unique method of mulching your containers with wine corks
*By submitting your e-mail address, you are agreeing to receive free e-newsletters from Horticulture and partners. You are free to unsubscribe from these e-newsletters at any time.